About The Attraction
Zichron Yaakov, ישראל
There are two kinds of people, either oenology is a mystery to you, or you know it inside out! Either way, if you are a wine lover, this visit is a must!
Come listen to the stories of Baron Edmond De Rothschild ... how he chose Malka and Michael Chamiletzki, who came directly from Lithuania in 1882, to develop the wine estate in the Zikhron Ya’akov region.
Legend has it that the Chamiletzki family hosted Haim Nachman Bialik in 1925, and to thank them for their warm hospitality, the poet gave them a new surname: "Tishbi" which stands for "resident of the region of Shefeya in Israel".
While listening to the stories of the vineyard, stroll through the 25 hectares of the vineyard. You will see how each variety is grown according to its needs: Cabernet Sauvignon is planted on white limestone to produce grapes of the highest quality, while Chardonnay is grown on a black soil ...
The visit would not be complete without a tasting worthy of its name! Come and discover how to pair wine and chocolate.
Settle in comfortably and let the mistress of the house offer you a sample of several wines served in a crystal glass. Each glass is accompanied by a chocolate from the famous French factory Valrhona. While enjoying wine and chocolate, listen to the explanations on how the two interact with each other and make your taste buds explode!
- A visit to the winery
- A wine and chocolate tasting
If your activity doesn't require a minimum of participants, you will be charged immediately following your reservation.
Any partial or total cancellation by the customer must be reported no later than 72 hours before the start of the service, otherwise the customer will have to pay the full amount due. Contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Any partial or total cancellation by the customer due to force majeure will result in the reimbursement of the deposit and no charges for the service. The client must then provide ISRADREAMS with proof (medical certificate or official document).
ISRADREAMS may decide at their sole discretion to cancel a service due to weather or safety hazard, in order to protect the safety and security of the group. This decision cannot be challenged.
An outing may only be canceled due to weather conditions or safety concerns if they constitute a risk from the performance of the activity.
In any case of cancellation decided by ISRADREAMS, any monies already paid will be fully refunded to the customer.
Attractions in the area
- As alcohol consumption is dangerous for health, only people over 18 years old will be allowed to participate in the wine tasting! (Sorry kids, your time will come
- Remember to bring comfortable shoes, your sunglasses and a hat for visiting the vineyards
- If you have extra time before or after your visit, we invite you visit Zichron Yaakov, a small town located a few kilometers from the winery, where you can explore the boutiques and cafes, reminiscent of a town in the south of France!
- You can also have lunch at the excellent restaurant in the winery
- Please arrive a few minutes before the start of your tour so as not miss any part of this unique adventure
- If you are with a group of friends and want to enjoy this activity together, just let us know!
Select a preferred time:
Your Order Request
We received your request to join “WINERY TOUR”. This trip requires a min of 5 participants.
If your activity requires a minimum of more than one person, do not hesitate to tell your friends to join you in this adventure.
As soon as the minimum number of registrants is reached, you will receive an email to give you the details of your reservation.
Your credit card will only be debited after receipt of the confirmation email.