JUDEAN DESERT GETAWAY (Mini Group)
About The Attraction
Embark on a journey to the desert! Go with friends, amongst girls for a bachelorette, or with family, for two days of fun and relaxation.
Get on the road in the morning towards the Dead Sea. On the itinerary: swimming, cooking class and an evening in luxurious tents in the heart of the Judean desert!
First stop: Trek in the natural springs of Ein Prat
Get in the car, direction Ein Prat! Don’t forget your bathing suit, and enjoy the natural springs and the magnificent sceneries the site has to offer.
Second stop: Luxurious tents in the Judean Desert
In the middle of the desert is a little piece of heaven owned by Israelis who dream of making tourists discover the desert. Take advantage of this opportunity to ask all your questions!
Come take your place, visit the space, and find the luxurious tent set out for you to spend a night under the stars.
Third stop: Israeli cooking class
The adventure doesn’t stop there: don’t be late for the Israeli cooking class. Apply yourself, this is what you’ll be having for dinner!
After lights out, take advantage of the campfire to take out a guitar, marshmallows and s’mores, and candies. Don’t hesitate to sing out loud, no one can hear you at 2km away all around.
Fourth stop: Breakfast in the Judean Desert
Upon waking up, have breakfast out of the grounds, fresh produce guaranteed!
Freshly squeezed orange juice, shakshouka, tehina, cheeses, fruit salads, fresh bread…there’s for everyone.
- Trek in the natural springs of Ein Prat
- Israeli cuisine workshop
- Night in the luxurious tents in the Judean desert (breakfast included)
- Option for bus transportation from Jerusalem
If your activity do not require a minimum of participants, you will be charged immediately following your reservation.
Any partial or total cancellation by the customer must be reported no later than 96 hours before the start of the service, otherwise the customer will have to pay the full amount due. Contact us via e-mail at [email protected]
Any partial or total cancellation by the customer due to force majeure will result in the reimbursement of the deposit and no charges for the service. The client must then provide ISRADREAMS with proof (medical certificate or official document).
ISRADREAMS may decide at their sole discretion to cancel a service due to weather or safety hazard, in order to protect the safety and security of the group. This decision cannot be challenged.
An outing may only be canceled due to weather conditions or safety concerns if they constitute a risk from the performance of the activity.
In any case of cancellation decided by ISRADREAMS, any monies already paid will be fully refunded to the customer.
Attractions in the area
- Travelling as a family or a group of friends? Book an exciting tour of the judean desert. Note that some sites are not accesible with a stroller.
- Please come suitably dressed for your activity day. Bring a bottle of water, a hat, hiking shoes, a flashlight and a backpack, and get ready for a unique experience!
- Please arrive a few minutes before the start of your tour so as not miss any part of this unique adventure.
- If you are with a group of friends and want to enjoy this activity together, just let us know!
- Remember to bring chocolates, chips, marshmallows, drinks or musical instruments to enjoy the campfire!
Select a preferred time:
Your Order Request
We received your request to join “JUDEAN DESERT GETAWAY (Mini Group)”. This trip requires a min of 15 participants.
If your activity requires a minimum of more than one person, do not hesitate to tell your friends to join you in this adventure.
As soon as the minimum number of registrants is reached, you will receive an email to give you the details of your reservation.
Your credit card will only be debited after receipt of the confirmation email.