GUIDED TOUR OF JERUSALEM WITH YOUR FAMILY
About The Attraction
Jaffa Gate, Omar Ibn Katab, Jerusalem
Are you one or more families with children? Enjoy this heavenly day for children with a qualified tour guide for a visit to Jerusalem suitable for children and adults.
The day begins with a walk in the Old City of Jerusalem, with stories and anecdotes about the city that unleashes passion. For adventurous families, the walk will take height with a walk along the walls of the Old City for breathtaking views.
The day continues in the water in the City of David! Walk through the Hezekiah Tunnel, flashlight in hand, and take a family walk through the city's ancient "pipes" to secure Jerusalem's water supply. An essential experience to have as a family.
If your children’s curiosity is not yet fully satisfied, it will be with the last stop of the day: the Time Elevator. Sit comfortably in your seats and fasten your seat belts to dive into 3000 years of history.
Become active witnesses to the story with the panoramic screen and moving seats that move with the turbulence of the story.
Tour in English: Sunday 09:00AM to 02:00PM and 03:00PM to 08:00PM
Tour in Hebrew: Tuesday 09:00AM to 02:00PM
Tour in French: Tuesday 03:00PM to 08:00PM
- Enjoy the services of a private guide, certified by the Israel Tourist Authority, in the language of your choice
- A guided tour of the old city of Jerusalem
- Fee includes entry to the City of David
- Fee includes entry to Time Elevator
If your activity do not require a minimum of participants, you will be charged immediately following your reservation.
Any partial or total cancellation by the customer must be reported no later than 96 hours before the start of the service, otherwise the customer will have to pay the full amount due. Contact us via e-mail at [email protected]
Any partial or total cancellation by the customer due to force majeure will result in the reimbursement of the deposit and no charges for the service. The client must then provide ISRADREAMS with proof (medical certificate or official document).
ISRADREAMS may decide at their sole discretion to cancel a service due to weather or safety hazard, in order to protect the safety and security of the group. This decision cannot be challenged.
An outing may only be canceled due to weather conditions or safety concerns if they constitute a risk from the performance of the activity.
Attractions in the area
- Travelling as a family or a group of friends? Book an exciting day trip in the old city.
- Note that some sites are not accesible with a stroller
- Please come suitably dressed for your activity day
- Bring a bottle of water, a hat, hiking shoes and a backpack, and get ready for a unique experience!
- For the City of David visit, it is important to bring a flashlight and waterproof shoes.
- Access to the Hezekiah Tunnel is not recommended for children under 5 years old. The height of the water can reach 70 cm.
- If you are claustrophobic, know that the tunnels in which you will enter are very narrow.
- Please arrive a few minutes before the start of your tour so as not miss any part of this unique adventure.
- If you are with a group of friends and want to enjoy this activity together, just let us know!
- Transportation from the meeting point to your hotels is not supported by Isradreams.
- We advise you to give a tip to your guide at the end of the visit.
- The program is provided on an indicative basis and may be subject to change due to weather or safety hazards.
People are saying
Select a preferred time:
Your Order Request
We received your request to join “GUIDED TOUR OF JERUSALEM WITH YOUR FAMILY”. This trip requires a min of 10 participants.
If your activity requires a minimum of more than one person, do not hesitate to tell your friends to join you in this adventure.
As soon as the minimum number of registrants is reached, you will receive an email to give you the details of your reservation.
Your credit card will only be debited after receipt of the confirmation email.