GUIDED TOUR OF HAIFA
About The Attraction
Yefe Nof St 61, Haifa, Israel
Go to unknown territory to visit Haifa!
We all know Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, but who has had the opportunity to really visit the largest city in northern Israel?
Discover the Bahai temple! Be ready to learn more about the Baha'i Faith, which is part of the Abrahamic religions. Haifa is now its headquarters since the movement was wiped out in Iran.
From the belvedere, come enjoy yourself by one of the most picturesque views of the region, you will be able to see Mount Carmel and admire the temple, gardens, city, and without leaving out the sea!
Take a walk in the German colony of Haifa, home to some of the finest properties in the city. You will be able to walk in this idyllic little neighborhood with streets lined with small cafes.
Continue your stroll on the Promenade Louis, which offers a magnificent natural panorama.
You will be able to finish your trip at the port of Haifa and settle down in one of the small restaurants, cafes or bars. Sip a small orange juice while watching the comings and goings of cruise ships from all over Europe.
Join us for 4 hours of visits and discoveries!
Choose the day of your visit according to the language proposed:
English tour: Sunday 9:00 AM -01:00 PM
Hebrew tour: Tuesday 9:00 AM -01:00 PM
French tour: Tuesday 02:00 PM -06:00 PM
- A private tour guide, licensed by the Israel Tourist Authority, in the language of your choice
- A personalized tour of the city
If your activity doesn't require a minimum of participants, you will be charged immediately following your reservation.
Any partial or total cancellation by the customer must be reported no later than 96 hours before the start of the service, otherwise the customer will have to pay the full amount due. Contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Any partial or total cancellation by the customer due to force majeure will result in the reimbursement of the deposit and no charges for the service. The client must then provide ISRADREAMS with proof (medical certificate or official document).
ISRADREAMS may decide at their sole discretion to cancel a service due to weather or safety hazard, in order to protect the safety and security of the group. This decision cannot be challenged.
An outing may only be canceled due to weather conditions or safety concerns if they constitute a risk from the performance of the activity.
In any case of cancellation decided by ISRADREAMS, any monies already paid will be fully refunded to the customer.
Attractions in the area
- Travelling as a family or a group of friends? Book an exciting day trip in Haifa.
- Please come suitably dressed for your activity day. Bring a bottle of water, a hat, hiking shoes and a backpack, and get ready for a unique experience!
- Please arrive a few minutes before the start of your tour so as not miss any part of this unique adventure.
- If you are with a group of friends and want to enjoy this activity together, just let us know!
- Transportation from the meeting point to your hotels is not supported by Isradreams.
- We advise you to give a tip to your guide at the end of the visit.
- The program is provided on an indicative basis and may be subject to change due to weather or safety hazards.
People are saying
Select a preferred time:
Your Order Request
We received your request to join “GUIDED TOUR OF HAIFA”. This trip requires a min of 10 participants.
If your activity requires a minimum of more than one person, do not hesitate to tell your friends to join you in this adventure.
As soon as the minimum number of registrants is reached, you will receive an email to give you the details of your reservation.
Your credit card will only be debited after receipt of the confirmation email.