FROM THE DEAD SEA TO THE JUDEAN DESERT (PRIVATE TOUR)
About The Attraction
Ein Gedi, Israel
Embark on a journey in the desert! Go with your friends or family for two days of relaxation and fun.
Pickup your car and get on your way in the early afternoon in the direction of Ein Gedi.
On the itinerary: swimming, wandering, discoveries and a night of sleeping in luxurious tents in the heart of the Judean desert.
First stop: Trek in the natural springs of Ein Gedi
Discover the oasis of Ein Gedi. Start your day with a rhythmic stroll by the waterfalls of Ein Gedi: put on your sneakers and walk around from one body of water to the next. Stop in front of these magnificent waterfalls to enjoy a well deserved swim.
Second stop: Crown Plaza Hotel
Towards the lowest point on Earth for a lunch, and a swim in the middle of the desert, in the saltiest body of water in the world: the Dead Sea!
Come have the real Dead Sea experience: float on your back with a newspaper in hand, cover yourself in mud, and appreciate the exceptional softness of your new skin! 😊
Third stop: Luxurious tents in the Judean desert
About 30 minutes away is a little piece of heaven owned by Israelis who dream of making tourists discover the desert. Take advantage of this opportunity to ask all your questions!
Come take your place, visit the space, and find the luxurious tent set out for you to spend a night under the stars. The supervisor of the site can advise you on several restaurants in the area where you can dine.
After lights out, take advantage of the campfire to take out a guitar, marshmallows and s’mores, and candies. Don’t hesitate to sing out loud, no one can hear you from 2km away.
Last stop: Trek in the natural springs of Ein Prat
Finish your day with a rhythmic stroll by the waterfalls of Ein Prat:a place for a stroll and relaxation at a few kilometers from Jerusalem. Don’t forget your bathing suit and take your time to enjoy the amazing scenery the site has to offer while sipping a lemonade at the edge of the natural pools which surround the site.
- Trek in the natural springs of Ein Gedi
- Entrance to the spa of the Crown Plaza at the Dead Sea
- Lunch at the Crown Plaza Hotel
- Night in the luxurious tents in the Judean desert
- Trek in the natural springs of Ein Prat
If your activity do not require a minimum of participants, you will be charged immediately following your reservation.
Any partial or total cancellation by the customer must be reported no later than 96 hours before the start of the service, otherwise the customer will have to pay the full amount due. Contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Any partial or total cancellation by the customer due to force majeure will result in the reimbursement of the deposit and no charges for the service. The client must then provide ISRADREAMS with proof (medical certificate or official document).
ISRADREAMS may decide at their sole discretion to cancel a service due to weather or safety hazard, in order to protect the safety and security of the group. This decision cannot be challenged.
An outing may only be canceled due to weather conditions or safety concerns if they constitute a risk from the performance of the activity.
In any case of cancellation decided by ISRADREAMS, any monies already paid will be fully refunded to the customer.
Attractions in the area
- Travelling as a family or a group of friends? Book an exciting day trip in the judean desert. Note that some sites are not accesible with a stroller.
- Please come suitably dressed for your activity day. Bring a bottle of water, a hat, hiking shoes, a flashlight and a backpack, and get ready for a unique experience!
- Please arrive a few minutes before the start of your tour so as not miss any part of this unique adventure.
- If you are with a group of friends and want to enjoy this activity together, just let us know!
- Remember to bring chocolates, chips, marshmallows, drinks or musical instruments to enjoy the campfire!
- Transportation is not included. A car is highly recommended to have access to all sites.
People are saying
Select a preferred time:
Your Order Request
We received your request to join “FROM THE DEAD SEA TO THE JUDEAN DESERT (PRIVATE TOUR)”. This trip requires a min of 1 participants.
If your activity requires a minimum of more than one person, do not hesitate to tell your friends to join you in this adventure.
As soon as the minimum number of registrants is reached, you will receive an email to give you the details of your reservation.
Your credit card will only be debited after receipt of the confirmation email.