JOURNEY IN THE SOUTH
About The Attraction
Mitzpe Ramon, Israel
First stop: Mitzpe Ramon!
Welcome to this small town, of 4500 inhabitants, known for its crater: Maktesh Ramon. There, your instructor will be waiting for you along with equipment for exceptional rappelling. Go down to the heart of the Ramon crater, slide along the rope and do not forget to admire the breathtaking views of this crater worthy of the Grand Canyon!
Second stop: The farm
In the middle of the desert is a small agricultural farm hidden from view. The owners offer a tasting that will amaze your taste buds: quiche, fresh cheese, wine ... a display of fresh products to satisfy you! Once you have feasted on this delicious meal, the day continues ... set out for a hike in the heart of the Negev.
Third stop: Ein Ovdat
For those who do not know Ein Ovdat, it's a little paradise in the middle of the desert! Put on your walking shoes and start your walk: walk along the small river, walk to the waterfall, and continue your walk while gaining height to take spectacular photos.
Embark on an unforgettable day and come discover the Negev!
- Enjoy the services of a private guide, certified by the Israel Tourist Authority, in the language of your choice
- Fee includes entry to all sites
- Dairy farm lunch
If your activity do not require a minimum of participants, you will be charged immediately following your reservation.
Any partial or total cancellation by the customer must be reported no later than 96 hours before the start of the service, otherwise the customer will have to pay the full amount due. Contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any partial or total cancellation by the customer due to force majeure will result in the reimbursement of the deposit and no charges for the service. The client must then provide ISRADREAMS with proof (medical certificate or official document).
ISRADREAMS may decide at their sole discretion to cancel a service due to weather or safety hazard, in order to protect the safety and security of the group. This decision cannot be challenged.
An outing may only be canceled due to weather conditions or safety concerns if they constitute a risk from the performance of the activity.
In any case of cancellation decided by ISRADREAMS, any monies already paid will be fully refunded to the customer.
Attractions in the area
- Travelling as a family or a group of friends? Book an exciting day trip in the North. Note that some sites are not accesible with a stroller.
- As alcohol consumption can be dangerous for health, only people over 18 years old will be allowed to participate in the wine tasting! (Sorry kids, your time will come!)
- Note that the farm meal served is a dairy-based meal, so anyone with lactose intolerance should be careful when ordering.
- Attention to those for whom vertigo is a problem: Abseiling involves going over the edge of a cliff of the Ramon Crater!
- Please come suitably dressed for your activity day. Bring a bottle of water, a hat, hiking shoes and a backpack, and get ready for a unique experience!
- Please arrive a few minutes before the start of your tour so as not miss any part of this unique adventure.
- If you are with a group of friends and want to enjoy this activity together, just let us know!
- If you are under 12, come for free! An ID will be required at the beginning of the tour.
Select a preferred time:
Your Order Request
We received your request to join “JOURNEY IN THE SOUTH”. This trip requires a min of 5 participants.
If your activity requires a minimum of more than one person, do not hesitate to tell your friends to join you in this adventure.
As soon as the minimum number of registrants is reached, you will receive an email to give you the details of your reservation.
Your credit card will only be debited after receipt of the confirmation email.